Sunday, March 9, 2008

#5 Flickr

After first creating my Flickr account about a year ago I have finally figured it out and uploaded some family photos.
I tried to upload the photos from my new digital camera, but ran into unforeseen problems. The cords have disappeared! A thorough search and tossup of the house leads me to think I lost them on one of our trips and have no hope of finding them. And a search on the Sony website shows them as no longer available for purchase. This has started a search of camera shops in the hopes of obtaining the necessary tools to download our own pictures into Flickr, but for now I have uploaded pictures family and friends have emailed us in the past couple of years that I was able to find in the archives of my email.
Check out our Flickr pictures at http://flickr.com/birchleaves
Update! I have downloaded some of the pictures that we took into Flickr. One picture of beach lilacs has been viewed 4 times already by other people! Cool!

No comments: